Chakras are the energy centers of your body and in the Sanskrit language, chakras mean wheel. This is interpreted this way because the energy is always spinning and flowing and will help you to maintain good mental and physical health.
How can you tell if your chakras are blocked or not? When one or more chakras are blocked or are moving too fast, it can make you feel upset or nervous. If they are moving too slow then it can make you feel overwhelmed or tired.
When your chakras are blocked, it stops the energy from flowing through your body and will affect your mind, body, and soul.
Knowing If Your Chakras are Blocked
Here is how you know when the Root chakra is blocked:
- You are tired or feel stuck in place.
- Overly stressed in small things.
- Feel that you are not good enough.
- Have pain in your legs or feet.
- Feel ungrounded.
- Feel chaotic.
Here is how you know when your Sacral Chakra is blocked:
- Have a hard time being sexual.
- Have low self-esteem.
- Feel not good enough.
- Have problems with your hips and moving.
- Have no creativity.
- Keep your emotions closed off.
Here is how you know when your Solar Plexus Chakra is blocked:
- Feeling like a victim.
- Give your power away.
- Have no relationship peace.
- Low self-esteem.
- A strong ego.
- Not able to reach your goals.
Here is how you know when you have a Heart Chakra that is blocked:
- Afraid to commit to someone.
- Hold grudges.
- Have allergies.
- Pain in the chest or back.
- Tight muscles.
- Not able to get love from others.
- Have no compassion for others.
- Not able to connect to people with love.
Here is how you know when you have a Throat Chakra that is blocked:
- Afraid to say what you want to say.
- Not able to be honest.
- Sore throat.
- Pain in the jaw or a tight jaw.
- Stiff neck.
Here is how you know when you have a Third Eye Chakra that is blocked:
- Brain block.
- Wondering why you are where you are.
- Have a hard time making decisions.
- No inspiration.
- Strong imagination.
Here is how you know when you have a Crown Chakra that is blocked:
- Feelings of loneliness.
- Not able to let go of material things.
- Not able to see other people’s point of view.
Why Do Chakras Get Blocked?
Some of the reason’s chakras can become blocked have to do with anxiety and stress. These things can cause your muscles to tighten and your chakras to be blocked. When you are negative and you have strong negative emotions, it can cause you to miss a peaceful life and your energy cannot flow correctly.
When your chakras are blocked it can cause you to be tired and not to have energy. If you imagine your blood flowing and it being blocked, it is the same thing.
When your energy is blocked and it cannot flow, it can cause you not to be able to remain focused or to go the right direction in your life.
Some reasons your energy becomes blocked is because of mental, physical, or spiritual problems you are having.
Physical blockages can happen in the form of tumors or cysts. Make sure you pay attention to your nutrition and the things you put in your physical body. Do things to keep your body health such as exercising and getting plenty of sleep.
Spiritual and Emotional Blockages
Having blockages in your emotions or your spirit can cause you to be stressed out or depressed. This happens when you soak in negative emotions and energies and when you have buildup of these things in your life. This can cause the chakras not to flow correctly.
These blockages can be spiritual, and this can come from within yourself or from outside of your being. No matter what is causing the blockages, you need to be aware of them.
Ways to Know Your Chakras are Blocked
There are some signs that show that your chakras are blocked and when you recognize them you can be healed:
- One way to recognize your chakra is blocked is to notice if your nightmares or bad dreams. This can cause you to be frustrated and make you not able to listen to what people are saying. This can cause you to experience health problems and pain in your legs and feet.
- Another way to notice blockages is if you are always frustrated and not allowing yourself to hear what people are saying to you.
- A chakra that is blocked can cause you to have pain in your chest, allergies, breathing problems and headaches.
- If you feel jealous or anger and it is focused on others or yourself then you are not allowing your chakras to flow correctly. You have to fix this to get better peace and love.
- When your emotions are deep and strong you do not know that you have a purpose. This causes you not to be able to think correctly and can cause you to be disconnected from those in your life.
Chakras and Life
- Chakras are important to keep your glands and organs strong.
- They help to keep you happy and healthy.
- The seven chakras will help your emotions.
As the energy flows through your body, you can have wellbeing in your emotions and in your mind and spirit. When you unblock your chakras, it can cause you to be more aware of what is going on in your life.
Yoga and other spiritual things can help you to understand yourself and to be more open. Doing these things will help you to connect to your mind, body and spirit and will help you be peaceful and grounded.
Aligning Your Chakras
What you learned about the chakras being blocked can help you to improve your health and your wellness. One way of doing this is to spend more time in nature. Doing this can open up and balance your chakras.
You can sit in the grass, walk barefoot outside, or take time to sit by a tree. This can help you to be grounded and help you to have peace in your life.
Another way you can ground your energy is through imagination. Imagine yourself being cleared and getting rid of negative feelings. Picture images that make you feel love and make you feel strong. Imagine pictures of flowers or being in a garden.
When you take a moment to breathe deeply and be mindful of what is going on, you can restore your chakras and balance them. This can help to calm you and to open up your chakras.
Colors can also help to realign your chakras. Here are the colors of the chakras:
- Root chakra-red
- Sacral chakra-orange
- Solar Plexus chakra-yellow
- Heart Chakra-green
- Throat Chakra-blue
- Third Eye Chakra-indigo
- Crown Chakra-violet
If you want to balance your root chakra, wear something red and if you want to balance your throat chakra, wear something blue. Imagine the colors that help align your chakras and make them strong.
Always be thankful for what you have. Being thankful can bring positivity in your life and help to raise your vibrations. Keep your chakras strong and you can have peace and love.
You need to learn to recognize when your chakras are blocked, and you can do this by spending a few minutes each day meditating. Let the energy flow through you and when you know more about your chakras then you can control your feelings. Connect to the deeper parts of yourself for growth.